Monday, February 13, 2017

Monday Message- Snow Day!

Happy Snow Day- again!  I think Winter is making up for lost time! I hope you are enjoying playing outside or snuggling up inside- or both!

Here is an update of what's coming up in Room 6:

Valentine's Day💖 

On Friday we began decorating our little tissue box "creatures" in class. We will have a little time to finish tomorrow, Tuesday, but they might not look too polished. Feel free to continue the process after they come home!  If you send in Valentine's, please use this link to our Class List to make sure you have one for everyone. Simplicity is fine.  Any candy will be sent home, so families can decide if, how and when it should be consumed. 😁

Vacation

I hope your family enjoys our Winter break!  I will be visiting my daughter and brother in Colorado! 🏔  Remember that taking a good book or 2 with you as you travel is something children can do just like adults do, in fact they usually have even more free time (at least that was my experience with my own children!) 

Conferences

I can see that several of you already signed up for your child's Spring Conference- thank you!  If you have not, please use this link to our Doodle Poll (it is also on the blog, so you can check the time you signed up for as it gets closer if necessary).  Also please let me know if you have any specific concerns, so I can be prepared.

Finally, please remember to send in snow gear for some fun in the snow this week!  Please label all gloves, hats, snowpants and jackets.   Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment