Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday Message- November 7, 2016

November 7, 2016

Good Morning!  I hope you had a great fall weekend!

Social Studies
This is such an exciting time for our country, and we are feeling it in second grade.  Our fifth graders at Happy Hollow have organized a student voting experience, which we will participate in tomorrow.  We are getting ready by reading up on the election process as well as the candidates.  

Field Trip
Our Field Trip was a big success, after many postponements.  Thank you for your flexibility, and thanks to our wonderful chaperones for their help.  Andrew Munton, Lauren Alongi, Tom McGonagal, Liane Hage, and our Student Teacher Taylor St. Jean all helped to make this a fun and informative day.  Here are a few pictures; I will be creating a slide show once I receive them all!



Halloween
I hope you had a nice holiday if you celebrate.  We had fun making Veggie Skeletons, in honor of our Harvest, in the classroom.  Here are a few pictures from the day:  Lisa Moscoffian is putting together a slide show and I will post that as well.  



Conferences

As these are winding up I am so honored to be working with you in the education of your children.  This is a very special job, and one that I don’t take lightly.  They are very special, and I appreciate all of the feedback and support you give to me and the school community.  I look forward to working on their goals and celebrating their progress!  Again if you have any questions or concerns along the way please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment